Friday 21 December 2012

One for the Season

Pesebre - Daniel Naranjo
Pesebre

Pesebre is a Spanish word that means manger. This is a quintessentially minimalist model created by Daniel Naranjo.

Paper: Copy Paper, 10x10cm (Mary and Joseph), 5x5cm (Baby Jesus)
Difficulty: Simple
PDF Diagram: available here.

Pram (Roberto Gretter)

I finally managed to track down the diagrams for this exceptional model. This is my first attempt, with an A4 sheet of copy paper. This obviously needs a much larger sheet of paper of better quality. I will attempt it again in 2013!



Classes in 2013

I plan to hold another beginner workshop in Jaaga in the second half of January 2013. There are a few people around Malleswaram who are interested, so I may start a regular weekly class too. Do let me know if anyone is interested.

Happy New Year to all of you! See you in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment