Thursday 12 April 2012

Toolbox, another new design!


Toolbox 

Design by Krishna Panyam
From A4 (297mm x 210mm)
Final size: 100mm x 110mm x 110mm
Diagram not published.

I came up with this nice shape yesterday afternoon. I love designs which do not need a square, and can use the full A4 sheet. I think this will look nice with duo coloured paper,  so I am going to post a picture once I do it.


Origami at Summer Camps

I have been teaching a few children of ages ranging from 5 years up to 12 years. It is rewarding yet frustrating, as most of them just do not follow instructions! And usually these summer camps have so many kids that it take a long time going around the room and helping each one to finish a model. I need to research and find the right models for each age group.

I guess what keeps me going is the thought that some of these children are likely to get interested and will continue to learn Origami.



No comments:

Post a Comment